Customer Care Coordinator
Are you a confident self-starter looking for an energetic and fast growing company to be a part of? Wellness Corporate Solutions is that place! WCS is a rapidly growing company inside of the Wellness industry and offers a unique and supportive culture. Our family is a special group dedicated to our mission! Live Well. Work Well.
The Care Team is the ideal place to learn about WCS and prepare yourself for the next steps in your journey. We strive to make the CCT the launching point for many other positions within WCS.
The "Care Bears" (as we affectionately call them)responsible for external customer support as well as internal support of all departments within Wellness Corporate Solutions. The CCT is designed to be a both a customer service organization as well as a scalable solution to help everyone inside of WCS accomplish their objectives. As a member of the Customer Care Team you will have the opportunity to work with a diverse team of “Care Bears” that serve in a variety of different roles. The Customer Care Coordinator should be an organized, driven individual that thrives in a fast paced ever changing environment, while always keeping a positive, can-do spirit of service.
- Answer customer support emails pertaining to screening results
- Answer phones as needed and help solve any issues that may arise
- Provide administrative and program assistance to our screening team
- Support informatics in data organization
- Mail merge documents for program mailings
- Organize and manage fulfillments for our year-long clients
- Coordinate various items with our shipping department
- Update and manage our client and event databases
- Troubleshoot various technical issues
- Manage multiple event across different time zones and clients
- Ensure that all necessary supplies are ordered and sent to event site
- Review event staff to ensure event success
- Coordinate with event staff to ensure all critical details are understood and followed
- Work with program management team to complete any other pertinent tasks
- Other various project as identified by Customer Care Manager
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite(Word, Outlook, Excel, Access, Power Point)
- Above average knowledge of Excel and formulas
- Experience with high volume call systems (not required but highly desirable)
- Knowledge of DESK.com(not required but highly desirable)
- Customer Service experience
- Ability to move with sense of urgency and respond to needs at a moment’s notice
- Ability to adapt to new situations quickly and comprehend new tasks with little training
- Critical thinking skills
- Ability to collaborate with others and come together as a team
- Bilingual language skills preferred but not required
The Perks of being on the WCS Team
WCS is looking for an adventurous, passionate team member who talks the talk and walk the walk! We encourage an open, collaborative environment and strive to support our employees mind, body and spirit. Check out a few of our awesome perks:
- Sit-stand desks for each employee
- Treadmill desks for your use
- Healthy snacks and weekly healthy lunch
- Casual workplace – wear your yoga clothes!
- Medical, dental and vision coverage
- 401K plan, pre-tax Transportation Plan and Medical Savings Account
- 15 days of PTO plus 3 personal days and 3 floating holidays
- Gym discounts
- Wellness challenges and campaigns
Wellness Corporate Solutions, LLC is committed to conducting all employment practices for employees at all levels without regard to race, creed, genetic characteristics, gender, color, religion, sex, national origin or ancestry, age, mental or physical disability, marital status, sexual orientation, veteran/military status, gender identity/transgender status, pregnancy, childbirth or related medical conditions, or any other characteristic protected by applicable state, federal, or local laws (except where a bona fide occupational requirement exists).