Are you a driven health/wellness professional with an internal motivation to change lives? Are you interested in working for a leader in corporate health and wellbeing? Wellness Corporate Solutions (WCS) is looking for a Program Manager to join our Biometric Screening Team. This outgoing, team-oriented individual will work directly with our client-partners to create, develop and oversee biometric screening programs for our corporate clients.
Wellness Corporate Solutions is on a mission to spread wellness in the workplace. By creating engaging corporate biometric screening campaigns programs, we seek to make behavior change. We currently work with hundreds of thousands of employees from small, local organizations to global business leaders
- In conjunction with the partner/client, develop an overall biometric screening program and oversee implementation of the campaign
- Lead client meetings and serve as client-facing expert
- Conduct site contact presentations
- Set up program in WCS’s internal systems
- Identify opportunities to enhance the biometric screening program by offering additional wellness services, as appropriate
- Collaborate with internal departments (staffing, logistics, health informatics and customer care) to ensure success of biometric screening events
- Oversee progress on the screening campaigns and take any required action
- Maintain strong relationship with partner/clients through planning process and entire campaign
- Deliver wrap up presentation at end of campaign including aggregate reporting of screening results
- Ability to work in fast paced, deadline driven environment
- Excellent organization skills and ability to manage multiple clients simultaneously
- Dynamic communication style to effectively guide unique clients through a biometric screening program
Performs other related duties in accordance with instructions from management.
- Microsoft Office (Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
- Attention to detail
Required Education and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree required in a health promotion related field; Master’s degree strongly preferred.
- Minimum 5 years related experience.
The Perks of being on the WCS Team
WCS is looking for adventurous, passionate team members who talk the talk and walk the walk! We encourage an open, collaborative environment and strive to support our employees mind, body and spirit. Check out a few of our awesome perks:
- Sit-stand desks for each employee
- Treadmill desks for your use
- Healthy snacks and weekly healthy lunch
- Casual workplace – wear your yoga clothes!
- Medical, dental and vision coverage
- 401K plan, pre-tax Transportation Plan and Medical Savings Account
- 15 days of PTO plus 3 personal days and 3 floating holidays
- Gym discounts
- Wellness challenges and campaigns