Director of Talent Acquisition
Wellness Corporate Solutions is looking for a Director of Talent Acquisition to lead our diverse Talent Acquisition Team. Our business relies on our strong corporate team based in Bethesda, Maryland, as well as a network of over 9,000 trained representatives who staff our employee wellness events across the country.
The Talent Acquisition Team is responsible for all recruiting operations and is tasked with finding and hiring all corporate staff and wellness representatives across the county who provide health screening and flu shot events nationwide. As the leader of the Talent Acquisition Team, this person will set high level goals for the team, measure success with rigorous analytics, and motivate the team to achieve those goals efficiently.
We operate in a fast-moving gig economy, and we are looking for a forward-thinking leader to develop creative hiring solutions in a highly competitive job market. The Director should possess an entrepreneurial spirit with the drive and determination to enact real change, along with a restless drive for improvement.
This position is a strong fit for a problem-solver who thrives in fast-paced environments and is passionate about attracting talent across a wide variety of roles. The Director will be asked to lead a dynamic team of recruiters and coordinators, all working together to drive growth and professionalism within our corporate office and wellness representative community, while keeping the WCS core values at the forefront of the process.
- Implement and refine digital and social recruitment strategies to improve the quality and quantity of our national network of wellness employees
- Evaluate industry trends and implement new and innovative ideas to aid in automation and efficiency
- Create a process to effectively evaluate credentials of new candidates
- Develop outreach strategies that use social media and other platforms to grow our network and strengthen our community
- Collaborate with WCS Marketing to present a positive and attractive message to the Wellness Representative community
Leadership and Colleague Management:
- Supervise a team of recruitment specialists to effectively staff wellness events
- Facilitate communication with other internal departments including Health Informatics, Shipping and Logistics, HR and Accounting to ensure programs and supportive services are delivered in a timely manner
- Provide oversight to ensure work is performed according to WCS processes including compliance and quality assurance
- Assist in training new team members and nourish the development of employees to reach their peak potential
- Understand the vision of WCS, and serve as a role model for all company Core Values
- Create and implement consistent recruitment processes and documents
- Contribute to the design of an incentive plan for our ever-growing network of Wellness Representatives to encourage a standard of excellence
- Survey the industry with an eye toward continual innovation and improvement through new recruiting systems, tools or processes
- Identify metrics to track team progress and pursue goal
- At least 6 years of recruiting experience, preferably with a focus on the gig-economy
- Minimum of a bachelor’s degree
- Experience in the nursing staffing agencies or other temporary staffing agencies is a plus
- Technology literate: applicant tracking systems, online cloud databases, Microsoft suite (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Access) and an overall understanding of evolving industry trends
- The ability to take responsibility for one's own or one's employees' performance, by setting clear goals and expectations, tracking progress against the goals, providing regular feedback, and addressing performance problems and issues promptly
- The ability to manage and organize a department budget to meet team fiscal goals and minimize costs while providing a high quality of service
- The ability to communicate effectively while solving problems and working with others
WCS is looking for an adventurous, passionate team member who talks the talk and walk the walk! We encourage an open, collaborative environment and strive to support our employees mind, body and spirit. Check out a few of our awesome perks:
- Sit-stand desks for each employee
- Treadmill desks for your use
- Healthy snacks and weekly healthy lunch
- Casual workplace – wear your yoga clothes!
- Medical, dental, and vision coverage
- 401(k) plan, pre-tax Transportation Plan and Medical Savings Account
- 15 days of PTO, plus 3 personal days and 3 floating holidays
- Gym discounts
- Wellness challenges and campaigns